The layout must be provided in one of the following programs – CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator.
The following files are accepted for printing:
- .TIFF (color model CMYK)
- .PSD (color model CMYK) – Adobe Photoshop
- .EPS, .AI (color model CMYK) – Adobe Illustrator with embedded links
- .CDR (color model CMYK) – Corel Draw (fonts converted to curves)
- .PDF (all fonts must be entered into PDF)
*images must be made in one layer and not have alpha channels, or paths.
- The size of one side is 103×214 mm;
- text, logos and all important information must be no closer than 3 mm from the edge of the finished product;
- CMYK color model;
- all fonts must be rasterized or converted to curves;
- in layouts prepared in CORELDRAW, the use of the following effects is not allowed: transparency (Transparency), lenses (Lens), shadow (Drop Shadow)
- resolution 300 dpi.