The layout must be provided in one of the following programs – CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Files in the following format are accepted for printing:
- .TIFF (color model CMYK)
- .PSD (color model CMYK) – Adobe Photoshop
- .EPS, .AI (color model CMYK) – Adobe Illustrator with embedded links
- .CDR (color model CMYK) – Corel Draw (fonts are translated into curves)
- .PDF (all fonts must be embedded in the PDF)
*images must be made in one layer and have no alpha channels, or paths.
- The size of one side is 94×54 mm;
- text, logos and all important information should be no closer than 3 mm from the edge of the
- finished product;
- CMYK color model;
- all fonts must be rasterized or translated into a curve;
- the following effects are not allowed in models prepared in COREL DRAW: transparency, lenses, drop shadow
- resolution 300 dpi.